Terms of Agreement
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this
agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
important disclosures about how you can use IOR EDGE to share with others and how we collect
use it to help make informed decisions.
Sharing Your Content and Information
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone,
including people off of IOR EDGE, to access and use that information, and to associate it
with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about IOR EDGE, but you
understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just
as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep IOR Edge safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do
that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as
spam) on IOR EDGE.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access IOR EDGE, using
automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on IOR
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or
contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other
mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use IOR EDGE to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of IOR
EDGE, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
IOR Edge users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that
way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the
security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on IOR EDGE, or create an account for
anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your
status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use IOR EDGE if you are under 13.
- You will not use IOR EDGE if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else
that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to
anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we
believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that
does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on IOR Edge that infringes or violates someone
else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on IOR EDGE if we believe that it
violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we
removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your
account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including IOR EDGE, the IOR EDGE and IOR
EDGE Logos, IOR EDGE), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent, make it clear you (and
what information you collect and how you will use it.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on IOR