Lives in Regina Saskatchewan, Canada, Quality Laboratory Technician at EVRAZ Wasco Pipe Protection Corporation, Studied at University of Buea
I am a Quality Laboratory Technician at EVRAZ Wasco Pipe Protection Corporation and a Petroleum Engineering graduate seeking EIT Positions
Regina Saskatchewan, Canada
Interested in EOR/Heavy Oil Recovery, Petroleum Production, and Drilling & Completion.
Seeking EIT positions to work and qualify for Professional Engineering Licensing.
• Setup and conducted chemical experiments, tests and analyses.
• Liaised with other professionals and customers to ensure that the NACE and CSA specification standards for pipe coating were understood and well defined.
• Operated and maintained laboratory equipment and apparatus.
• Compiled records and interpreted experimental or analytical results.
• Conducted root cause analysis of coated pipe test failures, and worked with the Quality Assurance team to enforce, implement, control, and maintain quality procedures of the company.
• Enforced tests and inspections in accordance with project specific procedures.
• Prepared and submitted laboratory inspection and testing reports, and reported non-conformance situations to the Quality Manager.
• Monitored and controlled equipment calibration requirements, and participated in the ISO Quality System implementation and certification process for pipe coating.
• Cut, milled, and prepared steel and pipe samples for analysis.
• Performed optical emission and x-ray fluorescence spectroscopic tests to determine the chemistry of samples for quality assurance to ensure that products meet client specifications.
• Calibrated and performed quality control analysis on laboratory equipment to ensure the accuracy and precision of test results.
• Performed troubleshooting on laboratory equipment.
Act as a liaison between Housing Services and residents, organizing suit meeting and conflict resolution among students, planning educational and recreational events for residents, customer service, and building residence communities.
• Assisted professors in physics courses, answered student questions about assignments problems, graded assignments and exams, and invigilated exams.
Collecting and preparing specimens for testing, performing biochemical and microbiological tests, quality control analysis, and reporting test results.